Why You Should Work with a Realtor…
When purchasing a home, working with a Buying Agent is critical. With a market as complex and fast paced as what we have here in Toronto, a trusted Professional will be able to guide you through the process, work on getting you the best price, terms and home for you.
The purchase of your home will probably be the largest single investment you will make in your life – why not put this investment in the hands of a true professional. Don’t forget – the cost to use a Buyer’s Agent is NO COST to you.
My Role as Your Agent
- Conduct an initial buyers interview with you. At this time I will learn the specifics of what you are looking for – schools, lot size, location, price, size of home, style of home, etc. The more information I have from you, the better I can work for you
- Recommend trusted professionals you will need when purchasing. Whether you need help finding a mortgage broker, lawyer, home inspector or more, I will help you create the perfect home buying team
- Set you up on the Buyer Registry Service. Whenever a home comes on the market, you will be notified automatically via email
- Accompany you on property tours and point out important aspects of the home you need to know and review any pre-home inspections, or surveys
- Guide you in the offer process. I’ll review with you recent solds, how to compare the current market to your selected home, and assist you in formulating an offer price
- Be present at the home inspection, and work with the home inspector to educate you on your future
- Assist in closing. Everything from working with your lawyer, mortgage broker, movers and designer. I’m here every step of the way to make the process as seamless and enjoyable (and exciting!) as possible